Ross Casting and Innovation, LLC is headquartered in Sidney, Ohio. RCI has been supplying quality aluminum castings for more than 75 years to a wide range of customers in the industrial, and automotive markets.
RCI, formerly Ross Aluminum Foundries’ Avon Division was originally founded by William Ross in 1931. In January of 2007, we under-went a name change after selling off the green sand foundry division. In an effort to differentiate the two companies, the plaster ceram division was renamed to Ross Casting and Innovation.
RCI transitioned into a new manufacturing facility in 2009 and began full operations in this new state-of-the-art facility.
In 2015, RCI was acquired by ABI-Showatech Group and became part of their Automotive Group. This partnership allowed RCI to invest heavily in the milled-from-solid wheel market. Ross Casting and Innovations has been a long time leading producer of aluminum turbocharger wheels.